There’s been a lot of information going out these past couple of days about demographics and resource requests (here and here) and we’re looking forward to sharing more about the Town’s fiscal conditions tomorrow, at the meeting.
The goals charts were prepared by staff from the meeting summaries from November 19th. Each group will have a chance to add and refine those charts at the beginning of their working session.
If you can’t make the meeting, you’ll have a chance to chime in here and at the reporting out session on December 15th. The presentation from tonight and meeting summaries will be posted too, so check back!
See you tomorrow!
Agenda December 1, Working Session
DESIRED OUTCOMES: Share Town fiscal information; Theme groups begin discussion of goals; Report on discussion at December 15th meeting; Continue Goals discussion at January 12th working session meeting
1. Summary of process: Rosemary/George
- Two big rocks: demographics and fiscal conditions
- Other resources are posted on the web/blog
- Tonight’s theme groups will begin discussing goals, continue at January 12 working session
2. Town Fiscal Conditions Roger Stancil, Town Manager
3. Theme Group Discussion Co-chairs and support staff
- Capture questions about fiscal presentation
- Review of goals chart (based on meeting summaries)
- Identify missing goals
- Begin discussing Why? (objective) and (How?) of goals in small groups
- Recap discussion for reporting out session
Mitch Silver’s presentation about demographics in Chapel Hill is available only until December 12th – see it here!